How To Voice Players
You will need to voice players if you will be using your own voice for announcements, or if you need to pre-voice some players before ordering professional announcements so the announcer will know how to properly pronounce them. Here are the steps to take to voice players...
- Open the team so you are looking at the list of players.
- Tap the Edit button at top right, then tap on the player name you would like to voice.
- Tap on the "Record" button to the right of the yellow Voice block.
- Tap the Record button. Wait for the 3-2-1 countdown, and then say the name or announcement. Record with your mouth about 3 inches from the microphone (on bottom of iPhone).
- When done, tap Stop.
- Hit Play to playback your recording. If you are not satisfied, repeat this steps until you are.
- Click Done. (Or click Next to move to the recording screen of the next player).
- Then hit Players button at top left to return to the list of players.